Wednesday 4 August 2010

Day 3

Its taking some time to realise that the adventure is actually happening. I think its because we are Poland visiting friends and family and we feel like we are on holiday. I think after many weeks of continually packing and being stressed, its taking time to realise that the here is now.

Today we have continued with our preparation stages. We have bought new tyres today for the snail and are planning to install an alarm and get it serviced over the next few days. Slovenia is our next country and we have a long list of things to do here before we go.

Its nice though to spend time with people we care about. It's especially nice for me because my polish is being challenged. Thank goodness I have a visual dictionary. It's not perfect, but at least I can communicate as some level. Michal has been great though. Its because of him I feel so comfortable around his friends and family.

At the weekend we are hoping to go to the sea-side, which is quite exciting as Poland only has one coast to the North of the country.

The adventure continues...

1 comment: