Thursday 2 September 2010

Sometimes the road you dont know, takes you back to where you started from

Thursday 2nd September: Hehehehehe no school for me today!!!! I am trying not to gloat, but I cant help it. Its only really today that my adventure starts properly. Ive kinda been on a 'summer holiday' till now. Everybody back to normal. Me? Im hanging in there!

I decided today that the snail needs a clean. I cant remember the last time it was done, and the Pilot is a messy bugger. There are papers everywhere, a fishing rod, batteries, and various things out of place. It took me a while to sort out the mess, but all is well now.

Just before midday, I got on my bike and cycled into town. I didnt really need anything, but I needed to post a postcard to my parents, so off I went. The sun on my back was beautiful and warm. I am well topped up with SF, so I know that as long as Im careful, I can be in the sun for a while.

Instead of going home straight away I cycled up to a pottery place, hoping that I could do something creative, but they only sold pieces and only gave lessons to children. I love making things out of pottery. I went for a day course in March with a good friend called Martina. We had such a brilliant day. We made a jug and a plate and Im sure if we had longer, we would have made a lot more.

I decided that I would buy a small vase with a lizard on it, as one tried to kill me yesterday by jumping out of the bushes and running over my feet. It was really scary!! I gathered some pine cones and a few wild grasses and assembled them as a present for my love.

I was on my way back when I saw a road that said 'rue des moulins', I really wanted to see a windmill, but thought maybe I had been duped after cycling a bit without seeing one. What I did see was some trees that looked quite familiar. After a few minutes, I realised that I was back in the snail vicinity. The road I was unsure of at first, actually took me back to where I had started. It gave me hope for the problems in my life. There must be a message in this action. I am hopeful once again!

I watched my Pilot land today in the top 20. It was a proud moment. As the competitions go on he gets better. I wonder where he will come in the end.

We ended our evening having a BBQ and playing cards. Its good to spend some time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment