Wednesday 22 September 2010

Im so behind its frightening!

I feel like I havent been doing my homework, and how I have about a million pieces to do!!!!

Its not that I havent got time, I just havent got internet access!!! I thought that if I wrote everyday anyway on the laptop I would be able to publish it when the time came. Did that work out? No...

And now I have two weeks of catching up to do. I cant even publish what I have written as I have written the middle part but not the beginning or the end. tssskkk!

Two weeks have passed and have led me from France, to Switzerland, to back to France. I swam in Lake Annecy this afternoon, and although the water was not altogether cold, it made me lose my breath for a few seconds as my body acclimatised to the water. It was very peaceful. I like peace. Not a conflict person by nature. It can be too destructive. Anyway, I relished in the peace and listened to the waves lap around me.

The next week will be spent in France and I hope to have finished my homework by then....I dont even have a dog I could blame!!

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you at last!Or I should say enfin! It can't be easy when you're on the road. Here in America they have Internet access almost everywhere to entice you in! Thank you for becoming my one and only follower! That gave me a huge thrill! I haven't heard anything from Laura since I've been here but she is job hunting so I expect she is very busy. We both want to see you at Christmas - are you still coming back? I can't bear the thought of coming back so I won't mention it again for the time being! I have so much to see and do but I'm taking it slowly as I don't wnat to get tourist overkill! Doing the local stuff first then I'll start branching out further afield. Where is your journey taking you now? L xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, you could always blame SOMEONE ELSE'S DOG (lateral thinking!) L xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel about 'being behind'....I'm so far behind in sooo many things! But, I figure as long as I'm moving forward..no matter how slow...it's better than letting myself feel too overwhelmed.
    The swim in the lake sounds so lovely...

    ReplyDelete