Thursday 9 September 2010

Phew....

Hello lovely people, i havent forgotten about you all. I have been travelling around Switzerland Lake Geneva since Monday after leaving St Andre on Monday morning and dancing my socks off at the weekend end of british open party. We have no WIFI access, but should be going to Annecy in France tomorrow. I will tell all when I have stopped living the stuff I need to write about...all I can say is that so far...I LOVE switzerland. I wanted to buy a cuckoo clock but they were way too expensive. Tell you more soon xxx

By the way, listen to this and I hope you can read French, because the words are just beautiful!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v-YvKy0weI

1 comment:

  1. Ah, there you are! I thought you may have gone down to the river bank again...Annecy is lovely. You will love it. Switzerland however is not hugely popular with the French (I generalise!) A bit too clean and pristine for them! Don't forget I lived in France for 25 years! I am looking forward to hearing more about it from you! I am one week away from departure to California...serene, not packed, not anxious...actually I don't think I realize I'm going! I have set up my weblog, wondering what I'm going to be writing about! I think it may well be quite boring compared to yours! I enjoyed the song! Well venture on, Snail Adventurer, and keep us posted. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete